3C Xing Yi Quan: Program
looped video, sound, mixed media
12’00“ - 12’16“
3C Xing Yi Quan project is an open source new style of martial arts. Co-learners may freely program their own sequence of practice to fit their own lifestyles. The video on display includes selected gestures from the "3C Xing Yi Quan: Develop Workshop (since 2017)" series, ordered in accordance to Xia Lin's present daily routine. A technical scripture that contains links can be accessed on the project website. (3CXYQ.com)
3C XING YI QUAN: PROGRAM (Selected Forms)
- Tablet Inspired by Taichi Master Yan.
- Air Conditioners Inspired by Mahidol University Thai Medicine Student Xiao Mei.
- Ethernet Links Inspired by Taichi Master Chen. Developed by Artist Sophia Wang.
- Washing Machine Inspired by Ms. Chung, A poet, My Mother.
- Table Lamp Developed by Office worker Hugo Chen.
- Desktop Inspired by Taichi Master Fuxin.
- Printer Developed by Artist Bruce Bo Ding.
- Hard Disk Developed by Artist Shaina L. Yang.
- Selfie Stick Inspired by Taichi Master Chen.
- Tripod Inspired by Photographer Josh Lee.
- Laptop Inspired by lololol.
- Refrigerator Inspired by Homemaker Ms.Jiang. Developed by Taichi Master Fuxin.
3C Xing Yi Quan: Program (2020), Courtesy of the Artist.
Sound installation view, Photo Courtesy National Taiwan Museum of Fine Arts.
© 2023 lololol.net